Book Your Vacation Days
Below you can find what days are available for rent.
RATES: STANDARD RATES RUN FROM MAY- DECEMBER FOR $575 A NIGHT WITH A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. WINTER AND SPRING RATES RUN JANUARY-APRIL FOR $500 A NIGHT WITH A 2 NIGHT MINIMUM. SEE ADDITIONAL NOTES BELOW.
WE do offer discounted rates for the nights of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Be sure to ask about these when you are booking with us. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 318-423-1668 to find out more.
- Rates are based on 10 guests. For each guest over 10, add $50 per night per guest unless you have enough guests to fall in the number ranges listed below.
- Cleaning fee of $300
- Refundable damage deposit of $700
- Tax charge of 4.5%
- $850 a night for 16-20 guests/refundable damage deposit $1000/cleaning fee of $400
- $950 a night for 21-25 guests/refundable damage deposit$1500/cleaning fee of $400
- $1100 a night for 26 or more guests/refundable damage deposit $2000/cleaning fee $400
- SUMMER HOLIDAY RATES FOR MEMORIAL DAY, JULY 4TH AND LABOR DAY-$975 A NIGHT WITH A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM.
- WINTER HOLIDAY RATES FOR THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS-$675 A NIGHT WITH A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM.
- 50% refund if canceled at least 15 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
If interested in renting, please fill out the form below with your desired dates or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we provide a boat? No, so bring your boat and tubing/skiing equipment for a great time at the lake!
Are there floats to use in the lake? There are some there but you may want to bring your own to be sure there are enough for you and your family and friends.
Is there a Keurig? No, but there is a coffee pot for your use.